Saturday, October 31, 2009

Which machine will help me too loss more weight and burn more calories ...?

Treadmill or Elliptical ? and whis is better electric elliptical or the manual ? thanks ..
Answer:
The elliptical burns more calories because there is more of a resistance, you build more muscle, also your arms are moving therefore your entire body is working agaisnt the machine to burn more calories
whichever machine you will use more!! i personally like the elliptical. its easier on the knees and lower back, doesnt give me shin splints, and i actually enjoy it, i use treadmill 1 or 2 times a week, and the rest of my work is on the elliptical, i think the treadmill is a better calorie burning workout, but i dont like to run on it, so, its the elliptical for me. i use the elliptical that powers itself up, theres no power cord going to it so i guess its manual.. i dont know, but thats my advise to you, they are both good pieces of equipment.
Try the Gazelle Glider by Tony Little. I have one and it rocks, if you work up a good sweat on it you burn about 600 calories every hour (or so I've read multiple times.) Don't buy a treadmill, most people I know that have them never use them (plus they're expensive and you can do the exact same thing for free if you go outside and walk.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net