Sunday, October 25, 2009

Where does the fat go when U are losing weight?

I have an eating disorder. (started when I was young and my mother denied me meals) I have the insane habit of not eating when I am stressed. I only will eat if I am content with life or I have to eat so that I can go to sleep. My question is, when losing weight, do u poop out the fat? I don't eat much and poop a lot. WHERE DOES THE FAT GO?
Answer:
Shelly S is mostly right. You are born with a certain amount of fat cells and you can only increase those cell. They never die. You gain them mostly in childhood and teen years. Working out and eating healthy depletes them and so they only shrink. Becareful when not eating at all because your body will store the fat that it can and use calories from your muscles for energy. Starving is bad for your nerves, your skin, your hair, and pretty much everything.
My understanding and studies say that your fat cells just "shrink" and they dont really go away. You are born with a certian amount of cells and they get larger or smaller depending on yur eatng habits/calorie intake.
Your body will use fat for energy when it must.Some fat we eat is flushed out through our digestive track, but once it is stored in the body it must be burned.
Well that means that your metabolism is great and it is only the excess waste of your body that you poop. however when losing weight if you exercise the fat comes through your pores in the form of sweat and if you diet it allows the body to use up the nutrients from the food already in your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net