Saturday, October 31, 2009

Which is a good slimming tablet please tell me?

do give me imformation on how much it is and if i take the tablet is it safe where will i find it
Answer:
In a recent paper from University of California, they did a meta-analysis of all the work on weight loss over the past few years. ( summary) It showed that 2/3 of people who diet yo-yo to a higher weight, none of the faddy diets of diet pills work and that rapid weight loss doubles heart attack risk!They seemed to suggest the only hope was modest calorie reduction + EXERCISE.This is a news report of the article:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/health/...I have to admit I have a 'stock' answer for this question, since if you look it appears 20-30 times every day!Type 'guaranteed weight loss' into google, you will find 1 1/2 million sites!Look around you if ANY of these things worked would we be getting so overweight?We are what we eat, but we are at least as much what we don't do. Calorie intakes in 1900 and 1950 were higher than they are now, we just don't use them up!Eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruit and veg.Take a healthy amount of exercise 30-40 minutes of vigorous exercise per day 4-5 days a week. I hate to think what percentage of the UK population does that 2%? 5%?I have seen hundreds of questions with this same pattern :- I am fat, tell me where on line I can get this super diet or herbal/dangerous/illegal drug that I hear will fix it for me in 10 minutes without the need for me to get off the couch!No fixes pal , less in more out, its the only way.
No such thing.There are a few prescription pills out there but even they require that you be on a strict diet and exercise program to help even a little bit.Nothing you can buy in a store will do anything. They are a waste of money.Eat less, exercise more and the weight WILL come off. It's the only way.
It's the one shaped like a smaller portion of food and a gymnasium!
Don't do it.I'd rather take Ex-Lax.
At least you get to have a piece of chocolate !!
i know you dont wanna hear this but slimming pills are not the answer a change of diet and lifestyle are and when u lose weight doing it the right way you feel a huge sense of pride and acheivment...good luck
low fat diet is the best tablet I have ever had and lasts a life time no side effects other than weight loss that is safe and steady.
Give Hoodia a try. Hoodia Gordonii is an all natural appetite suppressant with no side effects. It is derived from a South African cactus that the bushmen have eaten there for thousands of years. The people it works for swear by it. An appetite suppressant that is all natural with no side effects is good stuff! Watch out though, the marketplace is flooded with fakes. But there are Hoodia Brands that DO sell products that contain real authentic Hoodia Gordonii in them and really DO work. There are many factors involved in finding the best Hoodia, I have written articles on a lot of them. Just search Yahoo or Google under my name “Andrew Aitaken” to find them. Also some of the best tips I have found are in Totalink’s Hoodia Buyers Guide at http://hoodiagordonii.totalink.com/buy_h...
reductil, its only available on prescription so buy it off the internet... my friend takes it and she sits on the toilet for hours a day...probably be better off with a packet of laxitives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net