Sunday, October 25, 2009

Which could you live longer on?

My fiancee and I are having a debate. If you were on a plane that crashed in the Andes, and you opened a box full of food, should you be happier to find:a) a lot of whole wheat bread and low-fat peanut butterorb) hot dogs and white bread buns?Which could you live longer on and why?
Answer:
I say the whole wheat bread and peanut butter because the bread has the fiber and chloresterol you need to survive with, and the peanut butter has lots of protein and needed fats.
You two will have a great relationship. This is the dumbest debate ever. So if u r not stoned, happy marriage.
Whole wheat and peanut butter - the hot dogs will spoil in a few days, then you have bread only (man does not live by bread alone). The PB will last and is just full of protein.
a) personally you can make alot more with whole wheat breat and low-fat peanut butter than you could with choice b...but thats strictly my oppinion
I would be much happier to find option A... the whole wheat bread and peanut butter. I am a vegetarian so it isn't a tough choice... regardless I love peanut butter on whole wheat! :-) And it's probably much better for you. The idea that it's low-fat peanut butter doesn't excite me... I've never tasted it... but that's fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net