Sunday, October 25, 2009

Which gym is better? LA Fitness or 24 Hour Fitness?

I want a gym that is comfortable and affordable. I don't want to feel like i have to be a size zero already just to work out.
Answer:
Here in Dallas 24 hour is better, cleaner nicer clientel etc. I dunno about your town
All those types of gyms are just about the same, it depends on which membership you signed up for, check both of them out, most gyms will give you a free pass for a couple of workouts, compare them and then pick the one you like most.
Well my opinion is that 24 sks..because...they charged my credit card for $400+ without my consent. At the time I was clueless about gyms but they told me that in order for me to have a membership to the gym it was mandatory that I have a personal trainer..which was a total lie. I heard LA Fitness is good...but who knows..no one is honest these days...companies care about themselves and not much about their clients. Do some thorough research before deciding where you want to go.I don't know where you live but they are starting to open these new gyms around different cities called Fitness Connection. If you get a membership early on it's only $39/down and $10/mth. They are open 24 hours a day, have free daycare, aerobics and dance classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net