Sunday, October 25, 2009

Where can I get the 10mg ephedra products?

Looking to purchase the 10mg or more ephedra pills, can someone tell me where to find them? I have tried Hoodia, SlimQuick, Relacore, Hydroxycut, Green Tea, Adipex, and a few others. The only thing I found to help me loose weight in the past is an ephedra product. I went on a 1600 calorie a day diet I've been working out 1 hour a day for the past 3 weeks and I still am not seeing any results at all, no inches lost no pounds lost.
Please do not lecture me on ephedra use I already know the facts. I would just like to know where to get them.
Answer:
I would check out Cha de Bugre, it鈥檚 a new weight loss supplement that is growing in popularity and is similar to Ma Huang (Ephedrine) without any of the bad effects. Cha de Bugre is from Brazil and has been used there safely for centuries. Cha de Bugre provides energy, fat burning and appetite suppression that benefit weight loss. Cha de Bugre also has additional uses that are known in Brazil that include being used as a mild diuretic, a cellulite reducer, aides in reducing herpes simplex outbreaks and a heart tonic. You can find more about it at http://hoodiagordonii.totalink.com/cha_d...There are also brands that mix Cha de Bugre with other weight loss herbs like Hoodia Gordonii and Green Tea that can increase both fat burning and appetite suppression.Remember, you should always consult your physician before taking any diet pill or weight loss supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net