Sunday, October 25, 2009

Where can I get a free pedometer?

Does anyone know of a website where I can get a free pedometer. I know that Walkers used to do one but that was ages ago.Any ideas?
Answer:
I just had one last week from Kelloggs and i got it from this link:
http://www.kelloggs.co.uk/all-bran/pedom...
Its a bit flimsy but does the job.HERES THE CODE to input!
Pack Size: 750g
code: 23/03/07
Packing line: 04
Time: 21:19
i dont know about a free onne but u can get one out of boots that are not that expensive
websites might be a scam...
cause sometimes you need to sign up for something with a purchase of another thing in order to get one..
so either invest a few dollars and get one at duane reade, cvs, rite aid...
I bought one from Avon (since I am an Avon Rep) when they had this special one that talks...It will tell you when you have stepped every 50 steps and more...or you can have it on silent and read it later when you finished your walk...
Love it...
Breakfast cereals are the best bet
Do a google search for Freecycle then put a posting up on your local freecycle page.. you never know...
If you walk mostly outside, you can use this online "pedometer" to draw your route and tell you the mileage. http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.goinfoport.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.greatpop.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net