Sunday, October 25, 2009

Which diet worked the best for you.?

1.Atkins
2.South beach diet.
3.Weight watchers
4.other-explain.And how much did you lose on the one you thought worked best?
Answer:
I feel that south beach is best out of those choices. I have personally done the Dr. Phil program, Atkins, Body for Life and, BFFM. I do know other people who have had success with south beach. I have lost a lot of weight and now do a little of all of those programs.Contact me at http://www.betterbodiesbycarmel.com/... Carmel~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
I am insulin resistant. After I had my daughter, I tried every diet. South Beach worked for me because it is low glycemic. Low Glycemic diets generally work for most people.
I've always found creating my own diet works best, because I don't have to obsess over what I eat (which causes me to give up). When I diet, I eat lots of fruits and vegetables, keep my meat servings down to the size of a deck of cards and make sure its mostly lean, and limit my bread intake to three slices a day of 100% whole grain bread with fiber. For breakfast I have either toast and eggs or fortified whole-grain cereal or something wholesome like that, for lunch a sandwich with some lean meat and a salad, and for dinner lean meat with a small potato and vegetables on the side. I eat unlimited fruits and vegetables throughout the day, but only the low sugar kind. Potatoes, corn, bananas, and beets are sugary and therefor not unlimited but everything else is. This works because its hard to overeat brocolli, lol. Good luck!
my answer can be found here...http://trimbodysystem.com/
i think it worked best for me if i eat about 1-2 full meals a day,do my daily regular exercise which consists of stretching,sit ups and maybe if i can walk/hike at least about 3x/wk for about 45 mins.
I don't diet. I don't have to. I've watched plenty of people I know gain and lose weight. Diets ? No thank you. Just eat right.http://www.girlpower.gov/girlarea/bodywi...
If you're going to go on a diet - the one I would recommend the best is joining a Weight Watchers group. Learning to eat appropriately takes educating yourself and possibly making an appointment with a nutritional counselor. Learning about portion control really helps a lot. The American Cancer Society has a good web page guide on how to determine how much you should be eating: http://www.cancer.org/docroot/ped/conten...
The Atkins and South Beach diets - while they have many successful weight loss stories, they do not teach good eating habits. Once you return to your regular eating habits, the weight may return, including a few pounds more. Additionally, it has shown that high protein diets place an undue stress on the kidneys making the dieter more susceptible to kidney stones. A 2lb. a week loss over a period of time is considered safe and will result in a more permanent weight loss. Make sure to incorporate an exercise program into your lifestyle to prevent any muscle loss, maintain your metabolism (your metabolism will take a dive if you go on a calorie restricted diet) and help with your weight loss.
i tried atkins and almost passed out.. i tried south beach and it was very good but i dident stick to it. i have never tried weight watchers but my friend has and she lost 50 lbs. right now i eat
breakfast:
1/2 c oatmeal w/fruit
snack:
an apple
lunch:
1 slim fast
1/2 whole wheat sandwich
snack:
carrot sticks
dinner is whatever but in a small potion
dessert is any thing low calorie and low fat
i do this all week and can usually take off 1 pound or 2
just write down everything that you eat and treat yourself once and a while
this one:
find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.
eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)
5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day
8 glasses of water
have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy
have lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs muscle
cardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight training
dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.
ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)
OH!
If you want to choice a diet work!
You can visit a site :
http://www.healthylifeday.comIf u want to lose weight
There are some ideas for losing weight
^_^http://www.healthylifeday.com
Weight loss is a tricky topic. Lots of people are unhappy with their present weight, but most aren't sure how to change it 鈥?and many would be better off staying where they are. You may want to look like the models or actors in magazines and on TV, but those goals might not be healthy or realistic for you. Besides, no magical diet or pill will make you look like someone else.So what should you do about weight control?Being healthy is really about being at a weight that is right for you. The best way to find out if you are at a healthy weight or if you need to lose or gain weight is to talk to a doctor or dietitian. He or she can compare your weight with healthy norms to help you set realistic goals. If it turns out that you can benefit from weight loss then you can follow a few of the simple suggestions listed below to get started.
You can get the losing weight in site:
^_^http://www.healthylifeday.com/index.php?...
It give you more information.---------IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT FASTER-----------
I can commend you a great ebook -- Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle!There is a book "Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle".
It is a book for trun fat to muscle. It is healthy method.
It can make you losing weight and it is strong!
you can get it from
^_^http://danielli.burnthefat.hop.clickbank...
if u wana loose weight and become slim switch to detox diets.for detox diets open http://www.detoxdiets4all.blogspot.com... and there open the pink color links for detox diet recipes and tip s that will help u loose weight at home without exercising
I found a great way to lose weight fast and keep it off. I do body cleansing. I lost 13 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. Cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurites come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives etc. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To shrink the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. To learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. Cleansing was good for me. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://losebigweight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net