Sunday, October 25, 2009

Which cereal is healthier?

Special K Red Berries or Nature Valley Oats n' Honey Cereal? I like both so it doesnt matter. I eat cereal as a snack throughout the day so I need one that is healthy. I know Special K has few calories, but the Nature Valley Cereal has granola clusters and it tastes really good. What do you think?
Answer:
Well, the Nature Valley has more whole grains, and natural sugar (though it seems to have too much). However, the Special K also lists whole grains, as the third ingredient, and after sugar. Personally, I would not choose a cereal where the sugar listing comes before the whole grain listing. I prefer that the whole grain listing is the first on the list.Generally, I stick with Cheerios, and mix them with other cereals, usually the other types of Cheerios. If I just have a plain bowl of Cheerios, I mix in some cinnamon with it. I also agree with Kashi cereals. They're generally cheaper or the same price as other cereals and all natural. I also agree with oatmeal. It's also cheap and healthy. I hope this helps.
Take the one with fewer calories...the best cereal ever is old fashioned oatmeal cooked with milk and honey (a lot of weightlifters eat that for breakfast.I'm one of them)But I would say take the one with fewer calories, so that you don't eat too much carbs during the day (if you're cutting)...But they are both healthy, so if you don't want to cut and get lower bodyfat, then you can eat both
Look for both the sugar and fiber content on both cereals. It should be a low sugar, high fiber cereal, in order to be healthy.
Try some Kashi brand cereals very good and nutritious
NONEHuman beings did NOT evolve on crereal grains
If you liek thewm it's ok but they should NOT be the foundation
FAT 0 RICH MEATS AND NON CEREAL VEGETATIONEAT EGGS SPNACH AND TOMATOES FOR BREAKFAST
I will not answer the question.I just want to tell this to everyone
WHO KILLED THE TIGER IN KELLOG'S FROSTED FLAKES
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE CEREAL KILLER (serial killer)
hahahaha! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net