Saturday, October 31, 2009

Which is the best whey protein on the market and who is a good supplier?


Answer:
Xs Power Nutrition whey protein powder. comes in chocolate and vanilla. you can get information about this product below. Make sure you look for quality not just price.
good luck. https://ts-worsham-express.mychoices.biz...
click on sports nutrition, then supplements, then performance.
I dont know the best one but Holland %26 Barrat sell a few makes.
Twin lab has one of the best whey protein , chk www.muscleandfitness.com
well for that question i have something to say..thres many different proteins like whey isolate, whey concentrate, whey hydroslate...first the best protein there for building muscle is the whey hydroslate..if you dont want this go for whey isolate and look for a thing on the label called "cmf" this ensure the highest purity...some good suppliers of whey hydroslate is bioquest=myozene..or look into brands of muscletech or bsn..these 2 are on the top off the supplement game..
I have a website in which I review weight lifting and fat loss supplements. I have alot of protein reviews on there, and I have personally tried these supplements and discussed how well they worked for me. check it out at www.bestsupplementreview.com and leave me some feedback on how to make it better. also if you have any sugegstions please email me them through the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net