Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why am I losing weight?

I was upset over my aunt's death and upset over my 1st breakup and I didn't feel like eating much in the past few months. As a result, I've lost some weight. I've started to eat normally recently and expected to gain back some weight but it hasn't happened and seems like I'm still losing weight. Of course I'm happy that I'm losing weight but I'm also worried about my body condition. Should I consult a doctor about this or is this normal?
Answer:
The first thing you should do is really calculate your BMI.Type in BMI calculator on google, and you'll get a lot of hits.It will tell you if you're underweight, or still in a normal range.You may think you're back to your old eating habits, but you might not be.
You might still be in a phase where you still aren't craving food all the time.http://in.rediff.com/getahead/2005/aug/2...That site has a lot of things you can do if you feel like you should be packing on pounds.After you try some of the tips on that site for a week or two, your BMI says you're underweight, and the numbers on the scale keep dropping, then call up doc. ;)
you need a doctor
http://www.best-diet-food.com
Yes..stress can do that and lack of the initiative to eat.
I went thru tough times with deaths, break UPS when young and worry to end up with a weight loss...but when stable emotionally, I regained to my proper weight..
You lose weight when the number of calories you burn are more than the number of calories you take in. If you eat a little bit, but work out all the time, you can lose weight.Just make sure you're getting three normal meals a day.
I went through the same thing. Stress can do that to you. I noticed I was losing way too much weight and tried eating more. I didn't start gaining weight back until my life balanced out emotionally, it didn't matter how much food I ate.
If you are really worried about it go see a doctor, otherwise, I'd recommend working on healing your emotional scars and focus on trying to be happy again. Once the stress goes away you should start packing on the pounds.
Good Luck!
Well when you are upset and loose interest in eating than of course you will loose weight. Back in highschool me and my boyfriend started to fall apart and eventually we broke up. I lost about 15 pds. I didn't even notice I did anything diffferent. I think I was just so upset about us being apart that others things really didn't matter. If you need someone to talk to about recent events in your life go see someone or just try to recover on your own :) by talking to friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net