Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why am I always so Hungry?

So I have been trying to cut my calorie intake to 1600 calories, like it was suggested to me. But why in the world am I always hungry. I tried cutting my sugar intake, and drink lots of water, and eat brown rice and other things like that but I feel so starved. What can I do? I will eat something at 5 pm and at 6pm my stomach is wanting more.
Answer:
it could just be psychological, when we over eat we think that we have to be "full" to not be hungry. and u might be missing that "full" feeling...i would eat smaller meals maybe and allow more calories for random snacking, but be carefull, you will want to prepair all kinds of low calorie snacks ahead of the game.For example i have cherrioes put in baggies, that way if i get tempted i just grab a bag and i make it to the next meal.Not to worry once you get use to your diet it will be better.
im da same way
is it really your stomach which is hungry is it not just psychological you must consult yourself with that trry doctors too and keep yourself busy for you not to think of food
Donuts Do Not Equal Love!
You should be eating 1 oz. of meat only and the rest should be veges. You can fill yourself up on veges as long as they are not covered in butter or salt. Also, it's ok to snack, just make sure it's not over 100 calories. Your stomache also has to get used to not having as much put into it. It has to shrink down, and it doesn't happen over night.
Because you have the mooches.
You have a fast metablism, you need to eat more fiber and whlole grains, fiber sits in your stomach and is slooowwwlly released in your blood steam, pretty much the same with whole grains. Try eating an apple w/a glass of water or some almonds when your hungry, these foods will cut your cravings
you know what you should do. go see a doctor cause you might have worms in your stomach. these can make you feel hungry. I once had some and they made me have a ferocious appetite.
stick with a low GI diet
Hey, I used to have this same problem. I started an Atkins-type program 3 years ago, and after about 2 weeks, my hunger diminished. I am never hungry unless I really need to eat now, and I have lost 70 pounds. Good luck!
Your mind is playing tricks on you! stay busy and drink lots of water! I've been on a life changing plan for about two weeks now and have lost 6 pounds already! DO NOT CALL IT A DIET and it will work!!!GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net