Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who has a myspace and is it good or bad 4 your lifestyle?

well i have a myspace and i really like it but i have heard a lot of storys of people who get addicted and become fat or get a heart attack becuz they r soo into it-- i know its crazy right? but i Just want 2 know from people if it has effected them and will it effect me?
Answer:
Ive never heard of that happening before.
It's okay, but I wouldn't become hooked on it. Devote a maximum of 5-10 mins a day, and make sure to keep your info private.
I have one and I never got addicted to it. Nothing bad ever happened to me.
does that really make sense to you? "people are getting heart attacks from myspace".Myspace is addicting, but not to that extent. Thats just stupid.
no it hasnt effected me
i excericise regualry ((the same as b4 i started my mysapce))
I eat healthy still
although im not addicted i only go on once a day to check my mail or something
i spend wayy more time doing homeowork anyways
i do have a myspace and yes it is addictive... well, let me say that there is no such thing as addiction but it is a bad habit. i'm on mine all of the time, checking my email from my cellphone just to see if anyone has sent me a message. it is very time consuming, however, no i have not gotten fat from it and no i have not had a heart attack. you may have heard about the fat thing because yes obviously if your eyes are glued to the screen, your obviously not being physically active, which would lead to eating at the computer and no calorie loss. so it's up to you if you want to get a myspace.
I have it and its addictive but Great lol xxxxx
I will say that it depends on the person. I used to have a myspace but I didn't exert enough self control to limit the time I spent on it. So, at the advice of my Mom, I deleted it. I sometimes miss it (it was pretty much the only way I could stay in touch with some friends) but I know that it was best to get rid of it. After I graduate and have learned more self control, I may consider getting a new one. So I would say that it definitely can be addicting, and can adversely affect your life, but only if you let it. Myspace in itself isn't bad, it's the way people use it that can be bad.
there is noway myspace can make a person get fat,i been had one i still do i just get on there to check my messages and so on but thats its,i mean there really nothing but talking like ByeDr.com..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net