Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why am I addicted to being fat?

I've always been a little on the chunky side but then I lost a bunch of weight and felt really good. Then last year I was very depressed and all I did was eat and sleep and gained all my weight back plus more. Now I'm over my depression but I can't seem to get back into that state of mind that allowed me to lose all that weight. I try to be active but it's my eating habits that's I can't seem to shake...I just finished eating McDonalds. How can I get back into that state of mind of eating better and getting more physical activity?
Answer:
try jogging but listen to music and do sit ups and eat salads fruits vegatables in no time u will lose weight
Do somthin that will keep your mind off eatin that what i did.
i fought the battle for years. the best way to keep things in check, quit eating at 5:00 p.m. you can eat what ever you want and continue to loose weight and feel better about yourself. its easier to deal with depression if your thin..at least you still look good
try weight watchers it's seemed to have helped alot of people I know -also try joining active clubs like a bike club -just hanging with the right people will help put you in the right frame of mind
im actually in the same boat. finding the drive has been really hard. but i've started to look at food as fuel instead and thats really helped. i've also let my friends and family know what im doing and they've been really supportive. they're even trying to get healthy as well! find someone to do a workout with. its true when they say you'll stick to a workout when you do it with someone. i also read up on nutrition as much as i can and it makes me more aware of why i need to be healthier.
www.prevention.com has really great tips on nutrition and excercise! good luck to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net