Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why am i having trouble running when i have been running for a while?

i am healthy and fit. I am female. I play school lacross and latly i havnt been as good at runnning as i use to be. I am still not terrible but i have extremely slowed down which is really srange is their something wrong with me? what could be some possible reasons?
Answer:
I am going through a similiar decline. I find it extremely frustrating. Here are some suggestions that I've been asking myself:1) Check for overtraining. Are you doing a lot more than you used to be? Maybe you need a week off to rest and get fresh again.2) Weather change. This winter was a long one and with spring coming on, you probably don't have the speed you used to. Be patient. As you increase your training you should start seeing results. Also take into account any humidity you might be having.3) Iron deficiency. Did you change your diet? You may find it useful to have your iron checked or take a vitamin with minerals or include foods with plenty of iron.4) Depression / Burn out.5) Change of Diet -- not enough carbs?6) Injury -- do you have a nagging injury that is bothering you? 7) Getting enough water / hydration?8) Getting older or weight gain?9) Not changing your routine enough -- your body has adapted to your training and you need to give it new stimulus.Hope that offers some suggestions. You may find it useful to go see a doctor to get a general physical. I did and I came out clean, so I suspect my decline is a result of several of the ones I could think of above.Good luck.
no it's just probably normal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net