Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wht are the excersies are there to increase back seat?

hi my height is 5.2,weight is 50kg,my structure like a male i.e sholder is more brode the my back seat,so i need to increase my seat,give any tipes or excersies to increase my back seat
Answer:
I take it that by "back seat" you mean your ***. If this is correct, squats and lunges are the best way to go. Especially squats though. Make sure you have good posture when doing them. If you don't, not only could you hurt yourself, but you won't get the full benefits either.First off, make sure your knees aren't out over your toes. You can do this by using a technique where you "pop" your back. So stick your rearend out, locking your lower back, chest out, eyes looking up, and sit down as though you were getting up from a chair...I know it sounds odd, but I promise it works. (You can find your true position by sitting down in a chair, and standing up like you normally would, this will allow you to feel what position your body should be in when you are going into a squat instead of coming up out of a chair.) Make sure when you do this your quads go all the way parallel to the, floor, this is when you breath in. On the way up, tighten your ***, and breathe out, all your energy to push you back up.
Start out with lower weights since I take it you are not used to doing these yet. If you start to high, your body will be in for a hurting. Work on your posture before just jumping into it also. Do 3 sets of 10-12 with lower weight. Then as you become stronger, up your weights and decrease your reps to 6-8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net