Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who cares if Rossie O' Donnell leaves "The View"?

She makes me sick anyway and won't be at all missed! She just talk a lot of sh*t and expect for everyone to agree. Hopefully if she does get her own show, she would hire a personal hairstylist and make up artist.
Answer:
She does have fans but i'm not one of them. I think she is a spoiled brat and I can't wait to get rid of her, though i've heard talk she is getting her own talk show again. *sigh* when will we be rid of her? Down with Rosie!
i'm pretty sure she has fans...i heard since she came on the ratings went up.
not I never watched her show so won't even know what I'm missing
I don't really care but she is very funny!!
-belly
I certainly don't care.
I like rosie. We need more poeple like her who have brain. Trust me the lord didn't bless her with looks nor a winning personality but the lady is wicked smart. I never liked or watched the view before she came on. Now I watch it everday because of her. I like her opinions. I'm tired of the cookie cutter opioins on tv. Everything is just so cute and perfect...blah. We need an different point of view out there.I think its hard for a lot of young poeple to understand what it means to think and have an opioin aobut life. Most twenty somethings don't care about anything, they live like in this happy bubble where they simply listen to music and chat on the cell and live in a world absorbed by what ever paris hilton or britney spears is doing.. Someday in thier lives they will wake up and wish they had a Rosie Odonnel to tell it like it is.
Sounds like someone is hating on Rosie. It's ok, maybe one of these days you will have enough talent to have your own Talk show and have millions of people talking about you.That show was abysmal before Rosie came on it and when she did the ratings rose. When she leaves, the ratings will go back down.It's okay to hate. but don't expect any of us to care.
She was on The View? hehe I don't watch alot of TV so I don't care ^p^y
Wait...The View is still on the air? ;-)I can't believe anyone watches that piece of crap. I can go to any Starbucks and listen to four women sitting around and complaining...and at least then, I get a white mocha out of it!
Obviously a lot of people. Rosie, whether you except it or not, is a huge part of our current pop culture. She's controversial and that, unfortunately, is what draws people to watch her. She's not so bad, but I hate The View, I never watch it, but I really don't mind Rosie at all.
no one will miss her !!
I care. She is a very talented and smart woman. She is also very funny and self-deprecating. Her views and opinions have made this show very interesting and I have looked forward to watching it every day just to hear her "view". I admit that she can be rather passionate about her beliefs, but I admire her for that. I don't think her purpose is to make everyone agree with her. She just wants people to really think. Do you always judge people by the way they look?
It wasn't nice of you to make the comment about the hairstylist
and make-up artist. Sorry, I know you won't like my answer as
I do not agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net