Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who are snack a jacks made by? Slimming world syn question...?

I am searching for the syn values for slimming world and cant find them anywhere! I have a food directory and i am looking on syns on line ... I am a member before people have a go at me... But need the company name cos searching for snack a jacks isnt helping me!
Answer:
It's quaker. the 30g bags are all 6 syns, except for tomato and herb which is 6.5.
i think it is jacobs
They are made by Quaker and a bag generally tends to be 6.5 syns. Better off with a bag of Walkers Lite (about 4.5 syns)Good luck with the diet - I've lost 13lbs in 3 weeks and its my 4th weigh in tonight. Yay me.
They're made by Quakers, have you tried the Ryvita bite size yet, they are really nice and a lot more filling than snack a jacks, lots of good luck with the diet, I've lost just over 2 stone since the beginning of February.
quaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net