Tuesday, May 25, 2010

While training in the gym, how many pills of aminoacids do u have to take per day to loose that extra weight?

On the box it sais u can take up to 15 pills ... isn't that to much for a day? I was thinking of a max of 4 pills per day
Answer:
I personally think that the amino acids are a waste of money and a way for whatever company is selling them to make money. Amino acids are simply the building blocks of protein. Therefore, I see no difference between eating a lean meat after working out and ingesting amino acids. Addiitonally, it is highly doubtful that the amino acids will help you lose weight. I would recommend eating a well-balanced meal after working out consisting of something like lean chicken breast, green leafy vegetables (without a lot of butter), and brown rice (good in moderation). Also, eliminate nearly all processed food from your diet. The key is to balance the calories burned with the calories ingested to achieve the perfect balance to both build lean muscle and burn fat.
What product is this? Amino acids are just protein. I'm not sure that taking a few protein pills will make you lose weight...
take as many as u want watever itys your body do what you want with it, ya know if ya wanna loose allot of wait become anorexic
The best way is diet and more cardio. Amino Acids can help your muscles recover, but you just need to limit carbs and get the cardio
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at
http://www.freelstore.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.goodlwizard.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net