Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Which weightloss program is more effective? Weightwatchers, LA Weightloss, Curves, or Tan and Tone America?


Answer:
Weightwatchers. I know a woman who lost on ton of weight on it-- she looks fabulous.
ATKINS!
Weight Watchers has a great support system, and
a helathy eating plan. You still need to exercise, and many people I know in WW also go to Curves, or belong to the Y.
the one I created:
diet and exercise:eat all foods on small plates
eat no less than 1,000 calories a day but no more than 1,200
dont drink pop or juice
drink 6 glasses of water a day
eat food from all food groups, just in moderation
3-5 days a week exercising cardio
weight lifting every second day
my brother is on weightwatchers and has lost 80 lbs in a year. The rest I dont know much about but weight watchers i know works
Name stealer! Lol. My grandma used Weightwatchers and she looks great now.
My oldest daughter goes to weightwatchers %26 has lost over 60 lbs %26 she can still eat almost any thing she wants but in moderation. She loves it.
just excercise u should c all the food a running back eats he aint complainin about weight
My mom is doing WW and she's losing a fair amount of weight. Even I lost some weight by following her.there is great support in WW because there are meetings every week and everyone encourages everyone else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net