Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why am I going so much??

Okay, so, since I started eating a normal diet again, I have been pooping 4 or 5 times a day! Its not always after meals, and it's not like it hurts, or is watery, so I'm pretty sure it's not IBS or diarrhea. Is it my metabolism? Because my doctor does say I have an unusually fast metabolism (I was embarassed to ask him about this problem). What's going on?
Answer:
CoNsider yOUrSelF FREAKING LUCKY!!! i wish i pooped that much..ahah. Nah it just means you digest quickly..which is good...try eating foods that help you get constipated..(geez i hate you) Oatmeal...its full of fiber, but if you dont drink much water its perfection!
Whenever you change your diet, your body needs to readjust.
The same thing would happen to your dog if you switched him from dry to wet food...You should be back to normal in a few days.
Holy crap!
LOL@Holy Crap!I assume when you say you are eating normal again that you have incorporated fresh fruits and vegetables into your diet.They will make you go a lot.I started drinking fruit smoothies in the morning to make sure I get my 5 fruits a day. The first week, I was in the bathroom a lot. Once your body becomes accustomed to the new way of eating, you'll go back to normal.
omg me too! I started having more fiber (fruit, bran, vegetables) and i started pooing like every 5 seconds. try cutting back on the fiber and diuretics (coffee, etc).
Don't worry. It's just nature cleansing your body!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net