Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who will be having FISH for lunch on Friday?


Answer:
of course..i would never eat meat on a friday
Not me
No not me
Is it fish friday again?!?!?
i got some Whitting Filet i'm cooking 2morrow and some Catfish Nugget also.
Not for lunch but we will be for dinner. Haddock in a cheese and spinach sauce with new potatoes and peas. yum yum
Me, got a nice sea bass to go with the seafood salad I just made! yummy!
Sorry but I don't like fish...
I am going to Bar Ha!Ha! with some workmates and going to have their Posh Fish Finger sandwich mmmmmmmmmmm!
Ew.
They'll be serving fish at my work, like they do every Friday, but I won't eat it. I can't eat the same thing every week on the same day - I hate repetition and the fish just generally isn't very nice.
I think the question is "Who the hell knows what they'll eat the following day?!"I don't even know what I'm gonna eat next, you sound like you plan too much = |

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Which is better Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net